Get Your Wellness Coach Certification
There is a wonderful program offered by the Spencer Institute on wellness coaching. Spencer Ellis Institute is widely recognized as a leader in coaching training across the USA.
What is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness Coaching is a combination of traditional life coaching, lifestyle fitness coaching, green living, sound nutrition, exercise and stress management. The combination of these factors together are appealing to many people that are focused on improving their lives. Learn more.
What is the certification all about?
Certification is valid for (2) two years. You are required to complete 2.0 units (20 hours) of CEUs (continuing education credits) to keep your certification valid. Is there a test? Yes!
Passing a 100 multiple choice, non-proctored online exam with 80% or higher. Two attempts at the exam are given. Results are known immediately. Learn more.
Why get certified?
Should I become a wellness coach? If you want to offer more to your clients, then yes! If you want additional ways to market your coaching business, then yes! If you want to increase your clientele, then yes! This course and certification will provide you with all the needed tools to become an effective wellness coach, and increase revenue with included business training. Learn more.
Is this an online certification course?
Yes. Online access of materials including 30 hours of video lectures, comprehensive digital manual and non-proctored online exam. Content is provided in an online format which is accessed through an online secure website. Once you register, you will be given immediate access to begin your studies. You can test when you are ready. Learn more.
Take this great opportunity now to grow your customer base and offer more to your clients.
You will learn the following:
• The definition of effective wellness coaching
• Scope of practice as a wellness coach
• How to create optimal health
• The business of wellness coaching
• How to motivate your client to take charge of their wellness
• How to create lasting lifestyle change
• Working with medical professionals
• How to work from home
• Dimensions of the wellness industry
• Internal dialog and its effects of our wellness
• Combining wellness coaching with weight-loss programs
• How to conduct a detailed wellness inventory
• How to create a stress reduction plan
• Appropriate integration of a fitness program into an overall wellness plan
• Appropriate integration of nutrition into a wellness program
• Working with clients with disease and illness
• Daily wellness habits and practices
• Organic living for increased vitality
This affordable course (only 2 payments of $197) and certification can jumpstart your coaching business. It’s a small investment to make in your future and the prosperity of your coaching business.
Thanks for reading! If you like this, please link to this post!